ADSM-L

inc mmc question

2004-10-12 14:43:04
Subject: inc mmc question
From: CORP Rick Willmore <RWillmore AT RSAC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:42:37 -0700
I have many windows 2000 clients that I wish to backup using an incremental
backup and specifying a MMC that is different than one specified in my dsm.opt
using the inclu/exclu options.  The idea is to have incrementals that are run
daily and a seperate set of incrementals that are run monthly (different
storage pool).  Anyone have any suggestions?  I am trying to avoid using an
archive due to database size and the fact that the monthly incrementals are
going to a tape pool that will remain in my library.

R.