ADSM-L

ANR8444E

2004-10-07 11:40:56
Subject: ANR8444E
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:40:18 -0400
Hello All!

I have a very unique issue at hand.  I have an AIX 5.2.2.5 TSM server with
an SL8500 library and LTO2 drives which uses ACSLS and Gresham.  I am
setting up NDMP backups and I am getting stuck at the place where I am
supposed to define the drives.  I have defined an ACSLS library and also an
External library which has been verified by IBM that it is supported.  Here
is the message I receive when I try to define a drive:

10/07/04 10:56:21     ANR2017I Administrator LIDZR8V issued command: DEFINE
DRI
                       VE naslib lto2-21 acsdrvid=0,2,1,14  (SESSION: 521)

10/07/04 10:56:21     ANR8444E DEFINE DRIVE: Library NASLIB is currently
unavai
                       lable. (SESSION: 521)

If anyone has any insite on why this is occuring I would be grateful!
Thank you in advance!!!

Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems