ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Exchange file expiration

2004-10-06 15:31:15
Subject: Re: TDP for Exchange file expiration
From: "Gee, Norman" <Norman.Gee AT LC.CA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:31:57 -0700
These unfortunately are in the same file space SG1. If there were in a
different filespace I would have already deleted them.

The HLL got change from \data\0000\Database 1\ to \data\0000\NODENAME SG1
Database 1\
The exchange admin also type in the NODENAME incorrectly once and I still
have an active backup for that boo boo.