ADSM-L

Re: How do you guys feel about polls?

2004-10-06 11:02:46
Subject: Re: How do you guys feel about polls?
From: Cory Heikel <cheikel AT PSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:04:58 -0400
we run 4 tape and 2 copy

*****E-Mail Confidentiality Notice*****
This message (including any attachments) contains information intended
for a specific individual(s) and purpose that may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure pursuant to
applicable law.  Any inappropriate use, distribution or copying of the
message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil
penalty.  If you have received this transmission in error, please reply
to the sender indicating this error and delete the transmission from
your system immediately.

>>> dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG 10/6/2004 10:59:00 AM >>>
We run 4 tape pools and 1 copy pool