ADSM-L

Re: Storage Agent

2004-10-04 18:17:59
Subject: Re: Storage Agent
From: TSM_User <tsm_user AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 15:20:28 -0700
I can't tell you why but I can say that we have always seen that as well.
Right when you start the storage agent you have 4 sessions on the TSM Server.
After time though or if you stop and start the TSM server while the storage
agent is running it can drop to 1 session.  It never seemed to cause any
problems.  Note we see this for windows and unix storage agents.

"LeBlanc, Patricia" <Patricia.Leblanc AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM> wrote:
Can anyone tell me why it is that when I start the Storage Agent (W2K3
client) v5.2.2.5 in the background, I have 4 sessions that start on the
TSM Server (AIX) v5.2.2.5.?

No backups are running (lan or lan-free)

thanks