ADSM-L

Re: Adding 3592's to a 3494

2004-09-30 13:11:39
Subject: Re: Adding 3592's to a 3494
From: Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:13:34 -0600
        I don't have an answer for you, but in 3 weeks, we will be doing
just that.

        I'm thinking we will need to define a new devclass, drives,
paths & then storagepools but I was hoping/thinking that the library
device would just remain the same.

        I'll let you know in about 3 weeks unless you are doing your
upgrade before then. If you are upgrading before me, please let me know
what you find out.

Thanks,
Ben