ADSM-L

Re: please help -- DRM -- 3582 Library with 2 drives -- Need assistance

2004-09-27 13:47:48
Subject: Re: please help -- DRM -- 3582 Library with 2 drives -- Need assistance
From: Sandra <sadi AT SUPER.NET DOT PK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:55:58 +0500
Thanks R. i have this guide with me but i don't know i m lost somewhere.

Like the questions are:
1- "how I can automate checkouts of copy storage pool tapes"

2- "when i bring back the tapes to onsite, and checkin into library would it
reuse it for backup of
primary stg. pool on these tapes or it would go for scratch volumes?"

3- "if i keep reuse delay of 3 then should i b able to use the tapes sent to
offsite as scratch volumes
or what?"

Sandra