ADSM-L

Re: storage media inaccessible?

2004-09-23 10:16:29
Subject: Re: storage media inaccessible?
From: Nancy Reeves <Nancy.Reeves AT WICHITA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:20:35 -0500
Thanks Bill. I'll give that a try. Since client use is low during the day,
I can do that anytime I want.

Nancy Reeves                 <><
Technical Support, Wichita State University
Nancy.Reeves AT wichita DOT edu          316-978-3860
-----------
William Rosette <Bill_Rosette AT PAPAJOHNS DOT COM> wrote:

Nancy,

I have had the problem 2x this year and I rebooted the 3494 tape library
and the problem went away.  I could not see any "unavailable" or "reado" .
After the reboot of the 3494 tape library I was able to complete
reclamations, migrations, and checkins on the scratch tapes.  Still
haven't
figured what causes this.

Thank You,
Bill Rosette