ADSM-L

Re: Which TSM client code to use for Linux

2004-09-21 09:13:54
Subject: Re: Which TSM client code to use for Linux
From: David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:14:43 -0400
We've been using 5.1.6.0 with no problems.  I expect we'll move to the
latest 5.2 sometime in the not so distant future just to stay current.

David Ehresman
University of Louisville

>>> dbrowne AT HUMANA DOT COM 9/21/2004 7:21:29 AM >>>
We are ordering 2 IBM Blade servers for a Oracle  project.  They will
be
running Red Hat Linux Enterprise Advanced Server 3.0.

What is the most stable TSM client code?

to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you
receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender
and delete or destroy the material/information.