ADSM-L

Looking for ways to improve daily backups and Disaster Recovery

2004-09-20 07:53:22
Subject: Looking for ways to improve daily backups and Disaster Recovery
From: David Browne <dbrowne AT HUMANA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 07:54:07 -0400
We're looking at possibly revamping our TSM system.   We've got  a OS/390
server.     Looking at all possibilities (adding disk or tape or bandwidth
to our current server   OR  changing to a different TSM server platform
like AIX)     what hardware configuration would give us the fastest D/R of
a large client?

it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy
the material/information.