ADSM-L

Re: Reducing reuse delay - immediate effect ?

2004-09-15 04:21:05
Subject: Re: Reducing reuse delay - immediate effect ?
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:21:23 +0200
Mattew, David,

Many thanks for your clarifications. I reduced my reuse value, and TSM
server has now enough scratch volumes to survive till we'll make the big
step of replacing tape libraries with SATA disk arrays (can't wait for
it ;-)).
Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******