ADSM-L

Re: ANS1074W user abort

2004-09-14 07:11:50
Subject: Re: ANS1074W user abort
From: "Das, Samiran (IDS ECCS)" <samiran_das AT ML DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 07:12:15 -0400
You may have an invalid command line parameter or your command line may
be too long. Try to recollect if you have changed anything in recent
past, which might have broken your command line. This usually happens if
you forget to enclose wildcard (*) in double quotes and your command
line becomes too long for dsmc to handle.

Regards, Samiran Das