ADSM-L

Re: Node will not delete

2004-09-29 13:12:18
Subject: Re: Node will not delete
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:11:40 -0400
Interesting problem.  APAR IC39957 may pertain.  Life with defects...
Some things I would try:
 - Attempt 'dsmc del fi' from the client, and choose it by number, and
see
   if that makes it go away.
 - Do 'SELECT * FROM VOLUMEUSAGE WHERE NODE_NAME='NODE13'
   and if that reveals any volumes, try deleting those first.
In the future, do not name nodes with '13' in the name.  ;-)

    Richard Sims   http://people.bu.edu/rbs