ADSM-L

Re: storage media inaccessible?

2004-09-22 17:02:08
Subject: Re: storage media inaccessible?
From: Nancy Reeves <Nancy.Reeves AT WICHITA DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:04:53 -0500
Two of the 2 are not listed in the library inventory. The third is listed
in Home Element 61. I'll have to dig up the manual to see which slot that
is.

I am running an AUDIT LIBR CHECKLABEL=YES right now. I had previously
opened the library, so it would check the elements, then run an AUDIT LIBR
CHECKLABEL=BARCODE which I was hoping would straighten things out, but
didn't.

Nancy Reeves
Technical Support, Wichita State University
Nancy.Reeves AT wichita DOT edu          316-978-3860

Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
09/22/2004 03:50 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: storage media inaccessible?

Do the tapes show up in your library inventory
and are they in the same slots that the q library output shows?