ADSM-L

Re: Script

2004-09-16 10:06:46
Subject: Re: Script
From: Alexander Verkooijen <alexander AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:06:44 +0200
Hi Eric,

Since TSM scripting doesn't support user defined variables
I don't think it is possible to do want you want in a
server script.

A very ugly way to do it would be to redirect the
output of

select 'cancel proc ',process_num from processes where process='Space
Reclamation'

to a file and then call that file as a macro. But then you
would still need some kind of filter to strip the header
from the output of the sql query.

Regards,

Alexander

Alexander Verkooijen