ADSM-L

Client Web Interface failed to start

2004-09-06 07:28:38
Subject: Client Web Interface failed to start
From: Mark Strasheim <ms AT DEFINITIV-BA DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 13:28:23 +0200
Hello,
i try to get the Web Interface under Win2000 started. I installed it,
the applet starts, but when i try to do anything i get ths error message.
# The client acceptor daemon was unable to start the Remote client Agent #
# The client acceptor daemon was unable to start the Remote client Agent #
when i try to start the daemon manually i got this message.
when i try to start the daemon manually i got this message.
# TSM Remote Client Agent terminated abnormally: appMain exit code -1. #
# TSM Remote Client Agent terminated abnormally: appMain exit code -1. #
The last message is a waste log space, since i really notice the abnormal bThe
last message is a waste log space, since i really notice the abnormal behavior,
but maybe it's all my fault. :) One way or the other has anybody an idea what
wrong ?

with regrads
Mark Strasheim

        definitiv! business applications GmbH & Co. KG
        definitiv! business applications GmbH & Co. KG
        Fresnostrasse 14 - 18 · DE-48159 Münster
        Tel. +49 (0) 251 21092 - 23 · Fax +49 (0) 251 21092 - 29
        <mailto:ms AT definitiv-ba DOT de> mailto:ms AT definitiv-ba DOT de ·
        <http://www.definitiv-ba.de/> http://www.definitiv-ba.de