ADSM-L

Setting up Oracle RMAN and TSM on Linux

2004-09-03 09:50:00
Subject: Setting up Oracle RMAN and TSM on Linux
From: John Mota <jmota AT YUSHIN DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:34:50 -0400
Hello All,

I am new to both the list and to Oracle/TSM solutions.  All the basic
components of the TSM Oracle and RMAN have been installed and appear to
be OK, but I'm having problems locating the libobk.a file.  The only
thing I can find is libobk.so  Is this the file I need?  Anyone out
there have any experience setting up on RedHat 2.1AS that could point me
in the right direction?  Thanks in advance.

John M. Mota
IT Manager

 "The MIS Department provides its customers with superior value by
continually enhancing the productivity, accuracy, and reliability of
information systems."

35 Kenney Drive
Cranston, RI  02920
(401) 463-1800 Ext. 3314
Direct: 401-490-4970
Fax: 401-463-0159
mailto:jmota AT yushin DOT com
http://www.yushin.com

is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains
copies of this original message.