ADSM-L

Re: select statement - filespaces

2004-09-02 09:24:19
Subject: Re: select statement - filespaces
From: Alexander Verkooijen <alexander AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:24:17 +0200
Hi,

Unless I misunderstand your question you are
asking for three separate lists so I think
the only way to do it is using three sql queries.

Something like this perhaps:

select node_name from nodes

select node_name -
as "Node name", -
filespace_name as "File space name", -
sum(physical_mb) as "MB's" -
from occupancy -
group by node_name,filespace_name

select node_name -
as "Node name", -
sum(physical_mb) as "MB's" -
from occupancy -
group by node_name

Please note that these queries will list *all*
your nodes. Depending on how many nodes you
have registered the resulting lists may be
quit long.
And also note that the amount of data reported
is the sum of all data on all storage pools
for that node/filespace, including copy pools.
You may or may not want this.
We usually prefer to know only the amount of
data that is stored in the primary pools because
we use that number for creating invoices.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Alexander

Alexander Verkooijen