ADSM-L

Select for Tapes

2004-08-31 14:55:26
Subject: Select for Tapes
From: "Owings, Don" <Don_Owings AT CSGSYSTEMS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:56:50 -0500
This may have already been posted previously, so I apologize if it's a repeat.
I'm looking for a select statement that shows exactly what tapes were used the
previous night and what was written to the tapes.  I get the system generated
report, but it's not very clear exactly what tapes are used for what. I'm
suspecting this has come across before as this is my fourth attempt at posting,
as I've been rejected each time.  I can't handle the rejection anymore, this is
my last time.

Thanks in advance.

Don