ADSM-L

Re: adding new cartridges

2004-08-30 07:35:50
Subject: Re: adding new cartridges
From: Geetha Thanu <geeta AT CDFD.ORG DOT IN>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 17:08:17 +0630
Hi,

sorry for not giving the details of how I added the tapes.

1. First through GUI admin interface "define sequential access volume"
I added volumes from 30 to 49.

2. Then I gave label libvolume command.

But I have the doubt whether I can do like this or first I have to
give libvolume command and that automatically takes all the new volumes.

Please clear it and help to solve this problem so that all my new volumes
from 30 to 49 are detected by the library.

Thanks

Geetha Thanu