ADSM-L

Re: TSM migration from 5.1 to 5.2

2004-08-26 10:59:07
Subject: Re: TSM migration from 5.1 to 5.2
From: Lloyd Dieter <dieter AT SNRGY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:02:19 -0400
Mostly because it typically takes a *very* long time to run (meaning many
hours or even days) on a database of any size, and isn't usually
necessary, unless something is badly broken.

-Lloyd

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:41:08 -0500
"Park, Rod" <rod.park AT TYSON DOT COM> wrote thusly:

> Just curious.... Why would you not do an audit DB and what all does an
> audit DB do?

    Lloyd Dieter        -       Senior Technology Consultant
                     Registered Linux User 285528
   Synergy, Inc.   http://www.synergyinc.cc   ldieter AT snrgy DOT com
             Main:585-389-1260    fax:585-389-1267