ADSM-L

Re: Systemobjects backup fail

2004-08-24 09:36:41
Subject: Re: Systemobjects backup fail
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:37:10 +0200
Henrik,

Can't help you on the error message, but this "red ring" appeared on the newest
releases of TSM client (V5.2 I belive): could that be that somebody made a
"wild" update from the software on your server, without keeping you informed ?
Cheers.

Arnaud

Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com