ADSM-L

Re: New version

2004-08-23 10:03:37
Subject: Re: New version
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:55:53 +0200
Patricia,

I've got a customer running 5.2.3.2 on AIX 5.1 ML4 and we've seen so far a
couple of strange TSM crashes and when the customer uses his ODBC coupling
then TSM goes haywire (100% CPU usage).

So my advice, goto 5.2.2 and wait for the next patch version of 5.2.3 and
see what has been fixed.

Richard.

"LeBlanc, Patricia" <Patricia.Leblanc AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
23-08-2004 15:11