ADSM-L

Re: scratch pool

2004-08-11 15:17:14
Subject: Re: scratch pool
From: Anil Maurya <TSM AT MAURYA DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:01:31 -0400
ans 1: tsm will pass information to ACSLS and ACSLS will eject Tape.
Don't know top os my head, you have to setup ACSLS as host then put host
in TSM library defenition.Sorry don't have exact syntax.Let me find out.
ans 2:Run following from admin prompt
     select * from libvolumes where status='Scratch'
ans3 :You have to configure DR plan.
ans 4:I think u have to partition library physically or create one
library manager and  other as library
client.

Good luck