ADSM-L

Re: SQL TDP BACKUP FAILURE

2004-08-09 09:29:04
Subject: Re: SQL TDP BACKUP FAILURE
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 09:28:52 -0400
Jeff,

This looks to be a userid and/or AD issue. It looks like
something changed in your environment that caused the
VDI creation functions to fail due to lack of security.

Have a closer look at the userid being used to run the
backup to see if something has changed recently in
regards to security permissions. You should also try
running this backup manually, while logged in. If that fails
as well, try running a backup from within SQL Enterprise Manager.
Doing these may help narrow the problem to a userid issue
and/or a problem internal to SQL Server.
There are a few similar things in the Microsoft Knowledge Base
to also take a look at.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/09/2004
07:30:30 AM: