ADSM-L

Re: Ruby TSM dsmadmc interface

2004-08-06 08:28:59
Subject: Re: Ruby TSM dsmadmc interface
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 12:20:17 +0200
On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 16:22:17 +1000
Steve Harris <Steve_Harris AT HEALTH.QLD.GOV DOT AU> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I've been switching from perl to the ruby programming language for my
> scripting as ruby is nicer in many ways.  In order to use this with
> TSM I have ported Owen Crow's Adsm.pm perl module.  Some of you might
> find it useful.  Steve.

I guess this means you actually authorize us to alter, disclose and
distribute the contents of your e-mail?

(in a fight against stupid disclaimers :)

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Reken- en Netwerkdiensten                      http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 3000    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the
computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the
computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to
end." -- Douglas Adams