ADSM-L

TSM 5.2 Upgrade and Maintenance releases

2004-08-06 00:10:11
Subject: TSM 5.2 Upgrade and Maintenance releases
From: Gordon Woodward <gordon.woodward AT DB DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:09:44 +1000
I want to upgrade our TSM servers next week to v5.2.3 from 4.2.4.1. I was going
to install TSM server 5.2 first and then the 5.2.3 maintenance release over the
top. What file is it that needs to be moved/renamed to stop the database being
upgraded after v5.2 is installed so I can do a manual upgrade later? I only
want to do one upgrade but can't find any information on the IBM support
website.

Thanks,

Gordon Woodward

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.