ADSM-L

Re: ITSM for Exchange in a MSCS.

2004-08-03 12:36:57
Subject: Re: ITSM for Exchange in a MSCS.
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 12:36:40 -0400
Duane,

Hmmmm... what version of the book are you looking it?
In the 5.2.1 version of the Data Protection for Exchange User's Guide
that I am looking at, the MSCS considerations are still in there.
There is a section titled:
   "Running Data Protection for Exchange on a Microsoft Cluster Server
(MSCS)"

Here is a URL to go look at:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/index.jsp?toc=/com.ibm.itstorage.doc/toc.xml

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/03/2004
12:18:58 PM: