ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino crashes Domino server

2004-07-29 10:15:33
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino crashes Domino server
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:15:14 -0400
Etienne,

No, you don't need to uninstall it. There are ways to
exclude anti-virus software from "interfering" at startup.

You might try going to:
    www.ibm.com

Search for:
   +tdp +domino +virus

If the suggestions there don't help, please call IBM support.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/29/2004
10:02:40 AM: