ADSM-L

Unable to move files?

2004-07-29 09:43:58
Subject: Unable to move files?
From: Joe Pendergast <JPendergast AT WATSONPHARM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 06:43:34 -0700
Okay so here is a new one for me on my AIX 5.2.0.0.ml3 system running TSM
5.2.3.0 while running a move data command on an offsite volume:

ANR1171W Unable to move files associated with node USCASRV0060, filespace
/sapmnt/TRN fsId 72 on volume AA1209 due to restore in progress. (SESSION:
11204, PROCESS: 390)

But there are no processes or sessions running a restore.  The messages
manual suggest a "Q RESTORE F=D", but that also reports no matches.

Background history:  Two days ago, during a restore of that filesystem, the
client system crashed hard.  The client system has been repaired and
successfully restored.

How do I re-enable the movement of these files?  I guess I could halt the
server and see what happens, but I am wondering if anyone has run into
this.