ADSM-L

Re: 3494 library sharing serious problem - HELP!

2004-07-27 12:06:42
Subject: Re: 3494 library sharing serious problem - HELP!
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 18:06:04 +0200
Hi,

There are a lot of fixes in the V5.2.X series of ITSM, and if you use this in a
library client - manager config there are serious reasons to do upgrades.
Please take a look at the patches fix in the different patch and maintenance
releases.

ftp://ftp.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/pub/tsm/mirror/

I think if you get the list of fixed items from the latest maintenance release,
you will have the ammo to convince your management to give you some downtime.
Also, there is some issue's concerning db back-ups and crashing library
managers mentioned in the 5.2.1.0 list of fixes.

Regards,

Karel