ADSM-L

Re: TDP R/3

2004-07-27 11:14:20
Subject: Re: TDP R/3
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:14:05 -0500
Geoff --

My TDP/R3 manual stops at BKI9001E, but both 9000 and 9001 are classed
as 'internal errors, call support'.

Things I'd look at:
1) is there anything different between the online and offline
configurations? If the initSID.utl files are different, are the
differences valid (if different management classes, are the off-line
class(es) valid and used by a storage pool)
2) does the backup die immediately or after some set of files are
archived.
3) does the backup die on the same file every time

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and any attachments are for the exclusive
and confidential use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon this
message. If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately by
return email and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your
computer system. We do not waive attorney-client or work product privilege by
the transmission of this message.