ADSM-L

Re: D2D vs. tape backups with TSM?

2004-07-23 11:44:20
Subject: Re: D2D vs. tape backups with TSM?
From: "MC Matt Cooper (2838)" <Matt.Cooper AT AMGREETINGS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:44:02 -0400
There is a 1 hour webinar on this subject Monday 07/26.  I haven't seen
it but I have signed up for it.  I see an avalanche of vendor offerings
lately.  I hope this can straighten out things a little.
Matt

Topic: Disk Only Backup Strategies
This presentation will examine some possible disk only configurations
and explore the pros and cons of using this new strategy.

Support Technical Exchange

Expand your Tivoli product knowledge by participating in Support
Technical Exchange. Sign up today!
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/supp_tech_exch.ht
ml