ADSM-L

Re: System out of Memory error resoreing 170,000 files

2004-07-22 11:57:08
Subject: Re: System out of Memory error resoreing 170,000 files
From: "Warren, Matthew (Retail)" <Matthew.Warren AT POWERGEN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:55:13 +0100
I have checked the ulimits for root, they are all unlimited.

..Interesting about the AIX problem.. I didn't see it earlier as IBM's
login was hanging on me ... We do have the fixes mentioned installed, -
I will try umount/mounting the filesystem and running the restore once
the 'restore a thousand, copy 'em out'  game has finished...

Matt.