ADSM-L

Comparison Quick reference sheet

2004-07-21 17:23:03
Subject: Comparison Quick reference sheet
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:22:36 -0700
I know there have been a lot of messages floating around with comparisons of
TSM and Veritas, and maybe others, so I was wondering if anyone had a quick
reference sheet/spreadsheet which shows the differences and similarities
between the two products. A link or attachment via email would be much
appreciated.

Maybe one of the IBM folks monitoring has this handy dandy item they use to
show off how great TSM is compared to Veritas. Hopefully anyway so I don't
have to re-create one. This has to have been done before.

Thanks,

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer