ADSM-L

Re: wierd "q node" output on tsm server

2004-07-21 14:23:28
Subject: Re: wierd "q node" output on tsm server
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:23:04 -0600
Server version and operating system, please.

If you are running an older server, you might look at IC33096 (closest
thing a quick search found that matches your problem).

You might consider calling this one in (assuming you are running a
supported server version).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/21/2004
08:30:41: