ADSM-L

Re: LANFREE Problem

2004-07-21 09:12:40
Subject: Re: LANFREE Problem
From: Bill Smoldt <smoldt AT STORSOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 07:06:42 -0600
Mario,

What brand of HBA do you have in your W2K3 machines?  I saw similar behavior
with QLogic HBAs.  Check the MaximumSGList in the registry - it should be
set to x41, but the QLogic driver installs with x21.  There is an APAR on
this on the IBM site.  The registry key is at

hkey_local_machine/system/currentcontrolset/services/ql2300/parameters/devic
e/maximumsglist

Bill Smoldt
STORServer, Inc.