ADSM-L

Database tapes

2004-07-19 11:53:21
Subject: Database tapes
From: Mark Heynes <mheynes AT ADAM.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:37:53 +0100

Guy's
        Can someone tell me the easiest way to copy a database tape and
then delete the record of it from TSM.

What I'm after is creating a copy of the database so that we can test
some recovery procedures off site
 but want to be able to just wipe the tape at the end rather than return
it to the TSM server

Thanks in advance

Mark

you have received this email in error or you are not the stated recipient you
must not deal with it in any way other than to notify the sender of its receipt
by you in error.

Emails are susceptible to interference. You should not assume that the contents
originated from Adam Continuity or that they have been accurately reproduced
from their original form. Adam Continuity accepts no responsibility for
information, errors or omissions in this e-mail or use or misuse thereof or any
act done or omitted to be done in connection with this communication. If in
doubt, please verify their authenticity with the sender.