ADSM-L

operational reporting: meanings of some of the sections?

2004-07-16 10:12:04
Subject: operational reporting: meanings of some of the sections?
From: Mike Eggleston <mikee AT MIKEE.ATH DOT CX>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:10:55 -0500
I get a report daily that has a few sections I don't understand the
meanings to. What is meant by :

Session Load Summary
Reclaimation Load Summary
Database Backup Load Summary
Storage Pool Backup Load Summary
Expiration Load Summary

Ok, I can make out what some of the are. For Reclaimation, Expiration,
Database Backup, etc., the graph indicates when these activities are
happening on the TSM server. However, for Session Load Summary...
what is this? Does this mean/indicate that during these hours there
are more sessions active than during other times? Is this indicitive
of network load? Is there a Network Load Summary showing network
traffic/bandwidth used by the TSM server?

Mike