ADSM-L

Re: New Storage Agent instalation

2004-07-15 04:50:41
Subject: Re: New Storage Agent instalation
From: Wijnbergen Arnold van <arnold.van.wijnbergen AT METRO-MCC DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:50:16 +0200
Hi Wlodzimierz or colleque from Poland,

You can directly install the pathlevel STA Agent with the corresponding
device driver. Server and STA level need to be the same.
For the Device Driver install, Yes you need to reboot.

And Greetings to Marcin ;)

Best Regards,
Met Vriendelijke Groet,
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arnold van Wijnbergen

Technical Engineer
IT Supply Development

METRO Cash & Carry Nederland B.V.
Information Services
Dalsteindreef 101 t/m 139
Kamer 4.05
1112 XC Diemen
' Tel.:  +31 (20) 398 0987
7 Fax:  +31 (020) 398 09 80
* Mailto:Arnold.van.Wijnbergen AT metro-mcc DOT nl