ADSM-L

Re: Generating Backup Sets

2004-07-14 09:36:46
Subject: Re: Generating Backup Sets
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:34:49 -0500
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager on behalf of Moses Show
        Am attempting to create a backupset for one of our client nodes,
but am having a problem. I am using the GUI to do this. The problem is
that it doesn't seem to like the NAMETYPE parameter. Other than using the
command line to create the set is there anyway round this ?

It would help a lot if you would specify the version of TSM server you're
using. Version 5.2.2.3 web interface has the nametype as a parameter. (I'm
assuming you're creating a backupset of one filespace within a given node.)

--
Mark Stapleton