ADSM-L

Re: slow running windows 2000 client backup

2004-07-12 14:54:26
Subject: Re: slow running windows 2000 client backup
From: "Levi, Ralph" <RLevi AT HESS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:54:12 -0400
Hi Richard,

Thanks for your quick response.  Unfortunately we reviewed everything
that is running on the box and came up with nothing.  We also ran
performance monitor all night and all we see (especially during the long
waits) is that nothing is going on (memory, processing etc).  Once we
start transmitting data, the stats start fluctuating and look normal (as
it should when processes are running).  This has us totally stumped...

Ralph