ADSM-L

Re: Return Code

2004-07-09 13:21:47
Subject: Re: Return Code
From: "Kamp, Bruce" <bkamp AT MHS DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:21:15 -0400
Means that for some reason the command isn't working.....
Could be any number of reasons...
Batch file is missing, permissions changes.
My suggestion is to try running the command from the server to see why it is
erroring out...

Bruce Kamp
Senior Server Analyst
Memorial Healthcare System
E-mail: bkamp AT mhs DOT net
Phone: (954) 987-2020 x4597
Pager: (954) 286-9441
Alphapage:  9542869441 AT archwireless DOT net
Fax: (954) 985-1404