ADSM-L

Re: Priorities

2004-07-08 09:56:31
Subject: Re: Priorities
From: Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 09:56:00 -0400
I don't believe there is any real priority "numbers" for these tsm server
processes.
There is however tape mount preempt priorities. That priority list can be
found in the
TSM server admin guide..
Thanks!

--Justin Richard Bleistein
Unix/TSM Systems Administrator (Sungard Availability Services)

|         |           "Copper, Steve"  |
|         |           <scopper@WESTERNP|
|         |           OWER.CO.UK>      |
|         |           Sent by: "ADSM:  |
|         |           Dist Stor        |
|         |           Manager"         |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           .EDU>            |
|         |           07/08/2004 09:50 |
|         |           "ADSM: Dist Stor |
|         |           Manager"         |

  |       To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                                        |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Priorities

Hi All,

TSM server 5.1.5.5

What I am looking to find out is the priority number assigned to various
processes such as the move node data, space reclamation etc.....

Would anyone have a table or pointers to the documentation

Thanks in advance

Steve