ADSM-L

Re: Problems starting adsmserver

2004-07-08 08:11:57
Subject: Re: Problems starting adsmserver
From: Jose Angel Navalón <Jose.A.Navalon AT UV DOT ES>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 14:09:26 +0200
Hello Eric,

Thanks for your answer, but I have not be able to issue the command,
even launching the adsmserver on the foreground.

I solved the problem in this way:

Edit a file named macro with this content:

ACCEPT DATE
COMMIT

Run the adsmserver with the parameter runfile ./macro

It runs ok,

Thank you for all.

Best regards,
Jose.