ADSM-L

A quick question

2004-07-05 18:29:37
Subject: A quick question
From: "Martinez, Matt" <matt AT IDEXX DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 18:28:35 -0400
Hi fellow TSMer's

Has anyone had trouble with Fuji LTO-1 Tapes getting stuck in a Fire Channel
LTO-1 drive in a 3584 tape library? I ordered a batch of thirty of them a
few weeks ago it seems like at least six of them get stuck in the drive and
it gets marked offline. I have over 300+ tapes coming in and out of this
library and the only ones that get stuck are the tape out of this batch I
ordered.  I am pretty sure it is this batch of tapes, unless I am missing
something.

Before I go to war I just wanted to run it by the collective wisdom of this
list. Any help or advice will be appreciated.

Thank You,
Matt Martinez
UNIX Systems Administrator
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.