ADSM-L

Re: 3582 supported on TSM 5.2.2 AIX ?

2004-07-05 15:14:06
Subject: Re: 3582 supported on TSM 5.2.2 AIX ?
From: Jurjen Oskam <jurjen-tsm AT STUPENDOUS DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 21:13:50 +0200
On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 10:32:22AM -0400, Richard Sims wrote:

> It cannot be stressed enough that direct feedback to IBM is vital to helping
> improve things for all of us - and, unfortunately, almost no customers take
> the
> time to do that, which can leave lingering problems for others to run into.

While I fully agree with you, it *is* frustrating that a somewhat common
response to a problem is "works as designed", and the impression is left
that feedback is not something IBM support is waiting for.

--
Jurjen Oskam

"Avoid putting a paging file on a fault-tolerant drive, such as a mirrored
volume or a RAID-5 volume. Paging files do not need fault-tolerance."-MS Q308417