ADSM-L

Re: 3582 supported on TSM 5.2.2 AIX ?

2004-07-05 07:46:31
Subject: Re: 3582 supported on TSM 5.2.2 AIX ?
From: Sascha Askani <se7en_t_2 AT GMX DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 13:46:17 +0200
Hi Daniel,

thanks for your fast reply, I feel somewhat relieved that the lib is
supported, because I face major performance problems with this library at
the moment doing a "move nodedata" 3583(LTO1) -> 3582(LTO2), but I can't say
if this is a Library-, SCSI- or TSM-Problem or no problem at all (for
example "Shoe-shine" on the 3583...

Greetings

Sascha Askani