ADSM-L

Re: TDP SQL error ACO5422E 0x800455f3

2004-07-01 17:00:36
Subject: Re: TDP SQL error ACO5422E 0x800455f3
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:00:18 -0400
Donald,

Are you running Data Protection for SQL on the
same physical machine that is currently running the
SQL Server? You will need to run Data Protection for SQL
on node2 if the SQL Server is currently running on node2.
If you are, verify that you have the correct permissions,
to run a backup (SYSADMIN) and that you have proper
authority to access the registry.
If you are still having problems, please call IBM Support.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/01/2004
03:17:22 PM: