ADSM-L

Antwort: Backup copygroups

2004-06-30 12:03:14
Subject: Antwort: Backup copygroups
From: Ralf Behrendt <Ralf.Behrendt AT WGZ-BANK DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:01:17 +0200
Hallo Moses,

I although have to make a daily and a monthly backup on the server with
different retention periods.
I solve the problem by creating to policy domains dayly_pd and monthly_pd
where are different management classes.
On the node I use two different nodes <hostname>_day and <hostname>_mon
which are backed up in the responding policy domain with the responding
management class.
I have to use two dsm.opt files when i start the two schedulers
Use export DSM_CONFIG=$DSM_DIR/dsm.opt or export DSM_CONFIG
=$DSM_DIR/mon_dsm.opt in Script to start the two schedulers.

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ralf Behrendt
mailto:ralf.behrendt AT wgz-bank DOT de

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> schrieb am 29.06.2004
18:00:44: